Total Pageviews

Friday, March 11, 2011

Rap Names

Well, haven't been performing... and I probably spelled "haven't" wrong just now too... does the apostrophe go before or after the n? Oh well, maybe I'll just say "have not" from now on.. Anyway, Im working on my album/mixtape so I have not been doing any performing or doing any of my Hip Hop documentation. I need to though. I owe it to a woman named Rachel Johnson that I met at this community performance I went to with the HSRA choir...But later for that...
I'll be recording it this weekend, the album. Its called "I'm Angry". I am pretty much just lyrically/comedically attacking everything that's making me angry in Hip Hop right now. From skinny jeans to chicks-who-are-hot-and-pretend-that-they-are-good-people-but-are-really-hoes-that-have-had-sex-with-basically-all-of-my-music-associates-because-she-doesnt-seem-like-the-type-but-she-is-the-type-that-tramp type stuff..
Rappers turned singers, mark ass tricks, trick ass marks, scallywops and scallywags...
Also, I've taken on a new emcee name. Well, I should say I've taken on another alias: O.D. Why? I feel it captures my internal ambitions more... I'm still Knowone though...

No comments:

Post a Comment