Total Pageviews

Monday, May 9, 2011

Hiphop or Death

 So this entry is from middle to late April (when my computer was down). I deduce that I was trying to sound out a plan in preparation for my new life. I get lazy sometimes though, this should have been up last week. So I'm up at 2:00 in the morning sipping tea and writing it from out my notebook. Its a bit aimless...

"Ok, before I dive into the city I'll need a few tools; Laptop to help me with my Networking, production and my graphic design projects; that'll probably run me almost 1200 dollars which is about 3 months of work. But if a laptop is that easy...a used car should come just as easily at 2,000 bucks... which is 4-5 months of work... this will make getting around cold-ass Minnesota smoothly. Especially when I need to make it to a show on time.. what if the show is far-out? 
Damn, that's the whole 8 months.. I was hoping I'd have a few months to myself (so I can perform whenever). Well I guess I can pop in a few shows here and there while I work.. I should be out of high school by then so I'll have plenty time to sleep.. So.. Hip Hop and work. Until finally I get the tools I need. After I get those tools, Hip Hop will become my work.
The only way to crunch the time down probably is to borrow some money from my folks. 100 bucks here, a hundred bucks there..."

No comments:

Post a Comment