Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

They'll Challenge You

My Highschool graduation is around the corner. June 16th. But im sure my deadline is like... June 7th or something. Im just trying to keep that in mind. My tunnel vision is on December when the U of M starts registration though.
Its strange though, I am already graduated in my mind... My maturity and understanding of the world around me isnt what it was when I first started at HSRA. Having said that, My teacher is pissing me the fuck off. Trying to get me to take a test to get the school their numbers.
I dont know much about the school's darkside, but I can sense that when I denied to take the test that I was write to suspect that something fishy was going on. I dont want to know what it is, I just want to finish my credits and validations so I dont have to worry about this anymore.
Focus

No comments:

Post a Comment